Friday, March 20, 2009

Odds 'n' Ends: B Movie Victims

Here is where I take the opportunity to show off some of the toys and paper models I have collected, that are only tangentially related to tabletop theater.
This last Christmas I received a set of Horrified B-Movie Victims. The photo above was found online and I post it only because it is a better representation of the set than anything I could muster. I was inspired to post the set of figures after seeing Tiny Ninja Theatre's production of Romeo and Juliet.

The back card says, "We provide the victims, you provide the terror!" This terrified crew of hard plastic three inch figures look like a lot of actors I have seen, especially ones leaving my rehearsals.

The Horrified B-Movie Victims come from the novelty company Accoutrements. I am a big fan of their products including zombie finger puppets. If you aren't a wholesaler though I recommend checking out their retail division Archie McPhee.



No comments: